Icons Planet: ABCD 2 (2015) Hindi Movie Icon 2

Saturday 31 October 2015

ABCD 2 (2015) Hindi Movie Icon 2

ABCD 2 (2015) Hindi Movie Icon 2

The story traces the journey of an Indian dance troupe, a motley assortment of boys and girls who come from the backstreets of a Mumbai suburb; their rise to fame, sudden downfall and then their heroic attempt to seek vindication by regaining their lost glory and pride. Will they be able to achieve success at the biggest International platform? Will they make their beloved Vishnu Sir proud, who is himself struggling with his not so perfect past? ABCD 2 is a grand 3D Dance Film which travels to the vibrant city of Las Vegas and is a bittersweet journey of love, friendship, betrayal, honor and redemption.

||Download Icon||

3 comments:

  1. http://www.voot.com/shows/majaa-talkies/1/367650/-thithi-stars-on-majaa-talkies/436735

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi everyone..I am trying to recover from a deceitful relationship and also trying to help people figure out if their partners are cheating or not..I am friends with the head of team of a hacking team..His investigation services include surveillance of a cheating spouse, partner, wife, husband, boyfriend or girlfriend,hacks from destroying data and evidence against you,changing school and university grades,increasing credit score,expunging your driving and criminal records to someone who is trying to blackmail you,he does random bank wire transfers and etc..He helped me hacked into my ex phone and find out he was cheating on me..If it wasn't for him,I would be in the dark still...Here's >>>>enriquehackdemon11at) gee mail (dot) C o M )>>>>..Tell your friends,family and loved ones to get in touch with him..He offers affordable rates, fast service and is highly confidential….enriquehackdemon11(at) gee mail (dot) C o M )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heya i’m for the first time here. I found this board and I find It truly useful & it helped me out a lot. I hope to give something back and aid others like you helped me. If you have time you can check
    crop rotation

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...